r² DiagnosticsWe partner with Enzyme Research Labs to incorporate high purity proteins and reagents into clinical diagnostic kits. These kits are manufactured with “end-to-end” control over the materials and processes, making us the industry leaders for hemostasis products.
r² Diagnostics, a sister company of Enzyme Research Laboratories (ERL), was incorporated in 1993 as an FDA 21CFR820 registered and an ISO 13485 certified manufacturer and distributer of hemostasis products for the clinical coagulation laboratory.
Among our reagents and controls we currently manufacture a low ISI, liquid thromboplastin (Phosphoplastin RL), a heparin and lupus sensitive APTT (Phospholin ES), a robust Protein S kit with 24 hour reconstituted stability (ThromboTek
- International Society for Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- ECAT Foundation (External Quality Control of Diagnostic Assays and Tests with a focus on thrombosis and hemostasis), including the Clot-Ed educational resource
- North American Specialized Coagulation Association (NASCOLA)
- Clot Connect, an educational resource of the University of North Carolina
- The Fritsma Factor, interactive hemostasis resource from George Fritsma
- Massachusetts General Hospital Laboratory Coagulation Handbook, a resource of laboratory and clinical aspects of hemostasis diagnostic assays
- Dr. Tony Talebi’s Hematology and Oncology Educational Website
Pathcon & Lab Expo 2017
The Lalit, New Delhi
December 16-17. 2017
July 18-21, 2018